My Followers! Yay :D

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Term 1 Week 11

My highlights of the week.

A highlight this week for me was boat racing in our schools swimming pool. We made boats for homework. My boat is called the 'S.S Trina.' My boat came 3rd in the non-motorised category, even though from a distance it looked liked fourth. S.S Trina came 1st overall when we raced motorised and non motorised together. 'Trina is soaked now. 
I enjoyed playing Water Polo and Scatterball with Mr. Neilson because I scored the winning goal in Water Polo, won best player for Water Polo, and caught someone out in Scatterball.
I liked painting buildings inspired by Fredrich Hundertwasser with water-paints. Mine is really colourful . I used different shades of green for my hills in the background, and different shades of blue for the sky. It was a really enjoyable week.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on coming first in a race.

    By Ciaran

    ReplyDelete